About Our Client
Our client is a leading global food manufacturer and own different brands across over 100 countries worldwide. They are looking for a Purchasing Office who would be responsible for food and non-food purchasing, supplier management, and inventory administration for a dairy brand account in their Hong Kong office.
- Execute food and non-food procurement activities, pricing negotiation, order management, supplier management, and supplier base maintenance
- Liaise with different functional teams to support material sourcing for new products and promotional events
- Develop strategic procurement based on data analysis to conduct continues process improvement and cost saving
- Support administrative work and documentation for purchasing order and inventory of product samples
- Handle ad-hoc project as required
- Higher Diploma holder or above in Supply Chain Management/ Business Management/ Food Science or related disciplines
- 2 years of purchasing experience in F&B industry
- Good command of both written and spoken in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, SAP is preferable
- Candidate with less experience would be consider as Assistant Purchasing Officer
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sandy Chan at +852 3180 4951 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.