About the client:
Our client is a well-known and historical Europe based buying office, their sold wide range of products including hardline, textile and food categories, etc. Also, they value the concept of sustainability and CSR during the production and sourcing stage to maintain an ecological balance. They are now looking for high caliber candidate with CSR and QA experience to lead the team as a QA manager.
- Monitor the on-going compliance policy throughout the whole supply chain process, from product development stage to QA;
- Conduct risk analysis and strategic planning on supplier management, and to develop corrective action plans to tackle compliance and QA issue when needed;
- Plan and lead the team to ensure the smooth implementation of QA and social compliance standard on product specifications;
- Facilitate the internal and external communication between teams and suppliers on quality issues.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Quality Management, Merchandising, Supply Chain Management, Sustainability Or equivalent field;
- 10 years' relevant experience in QA, CSR, Sustainability in sourcing, supply chain management and manufacturing environment, with at least 2 years team management experience;
- Self-motivated, proactive and detail-minded, with strong leadership and management skills;
- Proficient computer skills including MS Excel, Word, Outlook;
- Strong communications and writing skills on both Cantonese, English and Mandarin, proficient in German would be a plus.
- Travel occasionally.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Nicole Tse at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.