About the Client
Our client is a dominant player in the healthcare industry specializing in manufacturing blockbuster pharmaceutical and medical device for hospitals around the world. To cope with their rapid growth in Asia, they are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Manager to join their regional office.
About the Role
Reporting to the Vice President of Quality Assurance, you are responsible for rolling out global quality initiatives to regional plants and localizing the quality management systems for regional plants in China, India, Vietnam and Indonesia to synchronize practices and procedures between sites. Working closely with Plant Managers and Plant Quality Heads to assure GMP and regulatory compliance at all plants are met. You will prepare the plants for audits and inspections by providing your support and knowledge when needed, to ensure that all procedures comply with GxP guidelines and regulations. In addition, you will ensure adequate software controls, and latest software are in place for all GxP related equipment and instruments at the regional plants.
- Degree holder in Pharmaceutical, Biological, or Chemical Science;
- Minimum 5 years pharmaceutical manufacturing experience on a regional level working at a sizable MNC;
- Knowledge in parenteral product manufacturing and microbiological field is highly preferred;
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to adapt and communication and motivate with different regional plants;
- High integrity and be able to comply with the organization's code of conduct;
- Proficient in written and spoken English is a pre-requisite for this role;
- Frequent traveling is required
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patsy Cheung at +852 3180 4917 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.