About the client:
Our client is a well-known Hong Kong listed food and beverage group, and the group operates more than restaurants across its brands all over the world. To cope with their operational needs, they are looking for high caliber candidate with corporate QA experience to join them as a Quality Assurance Manager.
- Establish and monitor internal food safety guidelines and regulation, and identify compliance issue;
- Set up action plans to tackle compliance, safety and QA issues to comply with government standards and customers' expectation;
- Organize and execute improvement projects to enhance the service performance;
- Develop and execute supplier assessment system for supplier audit.
- Bachelor Degree in Food Science or related disciplines;
- At least 8 years relevant experience in quality assurance management, preferably from sizable F&B or food manufacturing company;
- Familiar with HK food regulation and international food safety management system;
- Proficient computer skills including MS Excel & PowerPoint;
- Strong communications and writing skills on both Cantonese, English and Mandarin.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Nicole Tse at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.