- Leading F&B Group in Asia
- Promising business prospect
- Good platform for career development
About our Client
Our client is a leading food & beverage group with diverse business portfolio across Asia. Due to rapid business growth, there is a need to hire a quality safety expert to join as Quality Assurance Manager in Hong Kong office.
About the Role
Reporting to Senior Manager and managing a small team, you will sit at group level responsible for a wide range of QA & regulatory functions including lab test sampling plan, new product QA measures and standards, complaint investigation, regulatory compliance & labelling, as well as store QA audit. You will be a project leader to drive up standard and to implement food safety as well as new measures by hardware and SOP. In addition, you will manage new store design/QA measures, operation practices and equipment cleaning programs. You will also be responsible for food QA logistic operations.
About the Candidate
To qualify, you will possess the following:
- University Degree with major in biological, food science or related disciplines with minimum 10 years relevant experience in food or catering business.
- Strong communication, analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience at shop front QA is necessary
- Fluent in Cantonese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.