Our client is a large-scale state-owned backbone enterprise integrating steel structure investment, research and development, design, construction and operation. The product structure covers construction, energy, transportation, ships, nuclear power, wind power and residential steel structures and other fields. The team is looking for a Quality Engineer for a civil project inHong Kong.
- Formulate the project ITP, various qualification inspection, sampling inspection and other quality inspection plans.
- Perform materials, process inspection and other processes and procedures; formulate relevant rectification and preventive measures for quality problems.
- Proficient in QA/QC data and process inspection process to ensure smooth project inspection process.
- Prevent non-conforming products (NCR) foresight and ability.
- Bachelor degree or above majoring in civil engineering or construction related majors.
- At least 3 years of work experience in building steel structure quality, with experience in Hong Kong and Macao projects.
- Familiar with Hong Kong and Macao construction regulations (EN\HOKLAS)
- Holders of professional certificates such as CWI/NACE are preferred
- Cantonese/English is preferred
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.