About our Client
Our client is a leading global compact motor manufacturing group with an annual turnover of US$300 million. With a rich experience supplying compact motors that respond to market needs and customer desires, it is a key supplier of major automotive makers. Due to business expansion in China, they are hiring a Quality Manager to base in its Shenzhen manufacturing plant.
About the Role
- Responsible for Quality Assurance Management maintenance of QAD
- Implementation and follow-up to ISO9001,ISO14001,TS16949,etc.,all quality system and customer requirement, standard, manual and agreement
- Make/revise SOP and work instruction for ISO9001, ISO14001 and TS16949 &QC080K system.
- Base on company goals to prepare action plan and follow-up achieve situation;
- Conduct component and motor verification test.
- Ensure the testing equipment extract to arrange external calibration
- Bachelor degree or above major in Electrical and Mechanical with at least 10 years of same field of working experience
- Familiar with SOP and quality standard, Suggest to modify QMS to ensure its suitability.
- Familiar motor manufacture process and request, Familiar motor material component
- Familiar with ISO900/ISO14000/TS16949
- Good at operating computer and using statistical software such as SQCPACK and
- Minitab etc.
- Good command of Mandarin and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.