- Leading F&B Group in Asia
- Promising business prospect
About our Client
Our client is a leading food & beverage group with diverse business portfolio across Asia. Due to rapid business growth, there is a need to hire a quality safety expert to join as Quality Specialist in the Hong Kong office.
About the Role
Reporting to Quality Assurance Manager based in Hong Kong, you will review and validate the food safety and quality system by analysing inspection results and trends in operations. You will also monitor 3rd party audit, surveillance program and pest control program. In addition, you will provide root cause analysis of complaints and provide continuous improvement plan. Last but not least, you will provide regular training and technical support to ensure compliance with QA standards.
About the Candidate
- University graduate in Biology, or Food Science or relative disciplines with minimum of 3 years' relevant work experience in food retail or catering business
- Good communication and interpersonal skill, outgoing personality, problem solving skills
- Complete fluency in English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.