Our client is a well-established family office in Hong Kong with over 20 years of investment experience. With over 2 Billion (USD) AUM, they have a diversified investment portfolio including hedge funds, private equity funds etc. They are seeking a talented individual to join the Risk Management Team as an Quantitative Analyst.
- To assist in Risk Head for risk monitoring of portfolio
- To conduct ad-hoc analysis on aggregate portfolio and individual hedge funds as well as direct market instruments.
- To work closely with investment team on performance modeling, risk factor analysis and hedge fund peer group comparison.
- To update and maintain data integrity in proprietary FoF database and related applications.
- To assist with implementing process improvements and automation across our technology & risk platforms.
- To produce risk and portfolio reports for Senior Management and the Investment team.
- To get exposure to the entire operational workflow from front-end to back-end.
- With a solid mathematical/statistical background and some knowledge of different assets classes, such as equities, credit, rates, FX and options/derivatives.
- Familiar with Microsoft Excel, VBA and SQL skills. Experience in Bloomberg and factor modeling is plus.
- Detail oriented and possess excellent spoken/written English skills.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Cardie Siu at +852 3180 4955 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.