About our Client
Our client is a top tier family office and they are looking for the Quantative Analyst to suppport the Head of Risk Management.
About the Role
Reporting to Head of Risk Management, you will:
- Assist Head of Risk Management with risk monitoring of portfolio
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis on aggregate portfolio and individual hedge funds as well as direct market instruments.
- Work closely with investment team members on a daily basis on performance modeling, risk factor analysis and hedge fund peer group comparison.
- Update and maintain data integrity in our proprietary FoF database and related applications.
- Assist with implementing process improvements and automation across our technology & risk platforms.
- Produce risk and portfolio reports for Senior Management and the Investment team.
- Get exposure to the entire operational workflow from front-end to back-end.
- Solid mathematical/statistical background and some knowledge of different assets classes, such as equities, credit, rates, FX and options/derivatives.
- Strong Microsoft Excel, VBA and SQL skills. Prior experience with Bloomberg and factor modeling is advantageous.
- Must be detail oriented and possess excellent spoken/written English skills.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Becky Ng at +852 3180 4954 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.