Our client is a is a large-scale state-owned enterprise integrating steel structure investment, research and development, design, construction and operation with main business segments across housing construction engineering, infrastructure engineering, international engineering. The product structure covers construction, energy, transportation, ships, nuclear power, wind power and residential steel structures and other fields. Due to a new civil project awarded in Hong Kong, there is a newly created role of Quantity Surveyor in Hong Kong.
About your role:
- Participate in specific project-related documents, standard contract preparation and specific contract negotiation; be responsible for the study and written disclosure of relevant economic documents and contracts for the project.
- Responsible for the specific implementation of the commercial clauses of English contracts, timely preparation and preparation of the monthly payment request for the project, and responsible for contacting the general contractor/owner to ensure the timely recovery of the project payment, as well as the review and payment of the subcontracted project payment, etc. .
- Responsible for project operation, performance risk identification, and secondary operation; prepare and collect relevant records and evidence in a timely manner, and submit to the general contractor/owner the cost increase request and data submission caused by the negotiation change; make specific claims for construction costs , construction period claims, etc.
- Assist the Director in all aspects of the business, coordinate the relationship between various departments, play a role in linking the previous and the next, and carry out effective inter-departmental communication.
- Assist superiors to participate in business reception, visitor reception, external negotiation, conferences, etc., and participate in various business activities.
- Complete other tasks assigned by the leader.
- Bachelor's degree or above with 5 years or more of working experience in architectural steel structure projects, working experience in Hong Kong and Macao engineering, civil engineering or construction-related majors
- Knowledge of construction and technology, construction economics, estimated budget, list quotation, etc.
- Have strong communication skills, organizational skills, coordination skills and adaptability.
- Familiar with business negotiation and bidding documents preparation and quotation strategy.
- Be able to negotiate projects, business negotiations, control the details and processes of project business change claims, assist in the advancement of project business processes, and have the ability to independently review and judge business contracts.
- calm personality, careful work, clear organization, excellent communication and coordination skills and writing skills.
- Software requirements: proficient in using office, CAD and other software required for engineering.
- Language requirements: Proficient in English, relatively proficient in Chinese.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.