About the Client
Our client is a listed pharmaceutical manufacturer know for manufacturing innovative specialty drugs. They have an extensive and knowledgeable research and development team that continues to develop new product pipelines to enhance their portfolio. Due to the fast-growing business, they are inviting a talented Research & Development Manager to join their research and development team.
About the Role
Reporting to Research & Development Director, you are responsible for working closely with regional research and development and cross functional teams to ensure project timelines are met. You will provide insights to different stages of drug development, from pre-clinical research to product commercialization to different markets. Lastly, you will be working closely with internal and external stakeholders on product variation management and providing regulatory intelligence if needed.
- Master/MPhil Degree or above in Biochemistry, Chemistry, Biotechnology, Pharmacology, or Life Sciences or equivalent scientific degree
- Minimum 2 years of research and development experience in the pharmaceutical industry, ideally with ethical drugs experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills, analytical, organization and time management skills
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin)
- Traveling to China is required
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Callie Chan at +852 3180 4931 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.