About the Client
Our client is a leader in the healthcare industry with over 300,000 employees worldwide known for their innovative blockbuster pharmaceuticals pipeline. To cope with their expansion plans, they are now inviting a talented incumbent to join them as a Regulatory Affairs & Quality Assurance Manager.
About the Role
Reporting to the General Manager and leading a team of 4, you are responsible for managing a blockbuster pharmaceutical pipeline and ensuring compliance with regulations meets the standards of local country requirements in Hong Kong and Macau. You will be working closely with other stakeholders on product variation management and providing regulatory intelligence as needed. Last but not least, you are responsible for new product launches registrations in the assigned markets.
- University's Degree in in Pharmacy, Life Sciences or equivalent scientific degree
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in regulatory affairs and quality assurance working at a sizable pharmaceutical company
- Experienced in people management is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills and organization skills.
- Proficiency in English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Callie Chan at +852 3180 4931 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.