About the Client
Our client is one the leading property developers in Hong Kong with a premium and diversified development portfolio. Currently, they are now looking for a seasoned Research Analyst to support the researches on property markets and the macro-economy.
About the Role
- Conduct researches on various property markets
- Perform macro-economic analysis and identify investment opportunities
- Prepare memorandums and presentations on market updates for management's decision-making
- Handle any ad-hoc duties as assigned
About the Person
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Business, Risk Management, Real Estate or equivalent
- At least 3 years of relevant research experience
- Proactive, analytical and detail-minded
- Excellent presentation skills
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Immediately available is an advantage
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.