About Our Client
Our client is an internatioanl law firm with good reputation, they are currently looking for a Receptionist to support their front office daily duties.
About the Role
- Meeting and greetings for the client.
- Reservation of meeting rooms on a computerized meeting room booking system.
- Perform general reception duties and serve as the first point of contact for administration requests.Handle incoming phone calls, mails distribution, courier arrangement, stationery and petty cash
- Handle phone calls and inquiries, and provide reception services to visitors.
- Assist with other ad hoc issues if needed.
The Successful Applicant
- With a minimum of 5 years experience in relevant experiences from sizable companies
- Excellent command in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
- Able to work independently and be detail-oriented
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, able to work under a fast-paced environment.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christy Cheng at +852 3180 4946 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.