About our Client
Our client is a local conglomerate company based in Hong Kong. They are now seeking for a Receptionist in their headquarter office.
About our Role
- Welcomes guests in a friendly and pleasant manner
- Answer and screen all incoming phone calls. Resolve caller inquiries or quickly refer to appropriate department for action.
- Providing general administrative and clerical support when required.
- Office administrative duties including managing office supplies and hygiene, documents printing/filing/shredding, expense claims for management, etc;
- Other ad hoc assignments.
The Successful Candidate
- Minimum 2 years' relevant experience in sizeable company
- Good telephone and pleasant manner
- Good customer service skills and presentable, self-motivated and reliable
- Proficient in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Aylie Lai at +852 3180 4970 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.