- Support the organization development and achieve company's strategic goals and long-term objectives
- Manage the talent acquisition activities in Hong Kong, including corporate and bulk recruitment
- Identify and manage search firms, vendors, and keep track on channel effectiveness
- In charge of new staff on-boarding activities and engage all levels of employees during their career journey in the organization
- Responsible for different talent acquisition projects, e.g. Trainee Program
- Coordinate staff engagement activities
- Perform any ad-hoc projects as required by the business
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Psychology or other related discipline
- 4-5 years human resources expereince in talent acquisition
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Chinese and English
- Strong interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills
- People oriented and cheerful personality
- Able to work independently with strong business sense and a good team player
Interested parties please send your application letter and full resume with current / expected salary and availability by clicking "Apply now".
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purpose.