About Our Client
Our client is an industry leading professional services provider with a business portfolio spanning across Greater China. Due to its continuous expansion and upcoming changes, they are currently seeking for a dynamic and fast paced individual to join them as the Recruitment Manager focusing on the development and implementation for all talent acquisition strategies and initiatives.
About the Role
- Report to the Head of Human Resources
- As a team head of recruitment function to provide the local scope of HR services
- Be the strategic advisor to designated business units and provide HR strategic planning on recruitment strategies, talent management, HR costing, and budgeting, etc.
- Take lead in the handling of mass volume recruitment activities
- Help strengthen and maintain a productive, passionate and cooperative culture across the organization
- Handle and develop recruitment activities in order to ensure the overall candidate experience is aligned to the employer branding strategies
The Successful Candidate
- Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- With minimum 10 years of solid experience in HR Management with a focus in talent acquisition gained from sizable organizations
- Mature, self-motivated, responsible, and detail-oriented
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Good command in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christy Cheng at +852 3180 4946 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.