Regional Accounting Manager
About the Client
Our client is a renowned luxury retailer with global presence. A need has arisen to recruit a seasoned Regional Accounting Manager to support their continuous business growth in APAC.
About the Role
Reporting into Finance Director, you will lead a neat team and be accountable for all accounting and finance matters for APAC. You will be responsible for financial reporting, consolidation, annual budget, quarterly rolling forecast and financial analysis such as store opening analysis to facilitate business growth. In addition, you will involve in cash flow management, support statutory reporting and liaise with headquarter concerning tax planning, system implementation as well as SOX compliance. Last but not least, you will collaborate with different business units and lead special projects within the region when necessary.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree holder in Accounting or Finance or equivalent
- HKICPA/ ACCA holder
- At least 8 years of accounting and finance experience in luxury retail/ mass retail
- Regional exposure gained in multinational corporations is preferred
- Strong at internal control and SOX compliance
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and stakeholder management skills
- Analytical, detail-minded, team player and able to multi-task
- Knowledge of using SAP is an advantage
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Immediately available is an advantage
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.