About our Client
Our client is a leading international diamond specialist with both upstream and downstream operations in the region. With their ambitious business expansion plans, they are looking to recruit a seasoned Assistant Regional Retail Sales & Training Manager to manage the Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan business operations.
About the Role
Reporting to the APAC Retail Sales & Operation Director, this is a hands-on role. You will take ownership of all sales related activities within the Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan markets and ensure all operational metrics / objectives are exceeded. Your key responsibilities will be delivering a comprehensive retail training, key account management and identifying potential retail prospects. The successful candidate will be responsible for preparing sales report, KPI analysis, business forecast and competitive analysis. You will also be responsible for planning and setting up the initial retail operation of the brand in Hong Kong.
Suitable candidate will be:
- University graduate with 7 years of sales management experience gained from sizeable luxury brands
- Candidate with both wholesale and retail management experience is a must
- Previous jewellery sales management experience is preferred and candidates from Beauty industry will also be considered
- Business savvy with successful sales track record is key success factor
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, plus strong leadership in building a high performing frontline sales team are essential
- Strategic, resourceful and able to work independently
- GIA certified will be an advantage
- Fluency in both verbal and written English, Chinese is required
The company will offer a dynamic working environment, great career prospect and an attractive salary package and bonus.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Hiroshi Toyota at +852 3180 4963 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.