About our Client
Our client is a government-subvented body specializing in promoting travel and tourism to Hong Kong. A rare opportunity has arisen and they are now looking for Brand Director to join their growing company.
About the Role
Reporting to the Marketing General Manager and leading a team of 13, you will formulate global brand and integrated marketing framework to maximize in-bound travel to Hong Kong. Working closely with the digital marketing team, you will design and roll-out short and long-term branding and holistic marketing plan to global markets including Asia, North America, Europe and Middle East by conducting market specific research on consumer insights and behaviors. You and your team will also be working closely with creative and media agencies to ensure an the highest execution of campaigns are delivered. Additionally, you are responsible for preparing annual marketing budgets to ensure the organization achieve optimal return on investment. Most importantly, you will increase the awareness of the organization's brand loyalty and awareness to the general public on a global scale.
- Degree holder in Marketing or Business related discipline
- Minimum 10 years marketing experience in FMCG, Retail, Hospitality, Travel or Tourism industries, with a minimum of 5 years regional marketing experience
- Successful track record in planning and implementing effective global integrated marketing and brand marketing strategies
- Excellent commercial sense and a strategic thinker
- Strong leadership and influential skills, with the ability to lead and nurture a sizeable team;
- Regional budget planning experience
- Proficient in both written and spoken Chinese and English is a pre-requisite for this role
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patsy Cheung at +852 3180 4917 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.