About our Client
Our client is a global distributor of fashion accessories. The company operates in over 100 countries with a wide range of brand portfolio. To cope with the expanding business in Asia Pacific Region, they are looking for a high calibre candidate to join the Regional Marketing team.
About the Role
Based in Hong Kong and reporting to the Regional Brand Manager, you will work closely with the global team to develop product assortment and annual brand management plans for APAC. You will responsible for budget planning and monitoring and contribute to the P&L. You will manage product offerings, pricing, promotions, forecasting and inventory to achieve assigned KPIs. You will communicate with local teams and drive go-to-market plans, develop and execute plans including customer channels, products, VM, training, marketing and product launch activities. It is also important that you monitor market trends and explore new business opportunities in the region.
About the Candidate
- Degree holder in Business or Marketing related discipline
- At least 5 years of regional brand marketing and brand building experience in accessory, apparel, retail or FMCG industry
- Experience in China or other Asia Pacific market is highly preferred
- Solid experience in managing cross functional projects across different parties
- Independent, creative and energetic
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good command in written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Chamy Wong at +852 3180 4965 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.