About the Client
Our client is a global tier 1 luxury fashion house. In order to cope with their expanding business, they are now looking for a high caliber Regional Buying Manager to oversee the merchandising strategy of the Greater China Travel Retail business (both DOS and indirect).
About the Role
- Report to the Regional General Merchandising Manager and dotted line to Regional Travel Retail Director
- Assist and support in all matters relating to buying, operations and promotion initiatives
- Monitor sales performance closely and perform business analysis in order to develop a detailed action plan to achieve financially targets
- Develop seasonal launch plan by month, and delivery tracking
- Develop category and sub-category strategy, and top seasonal initiatives
- Conduct product brief, assortment planning, forecasting, and buy execution
- Work closely with Duty-Free Operators and other internal departments such as Training and VM team to maximize sales performance of the Travel Retail business
- Build and maintain a strong working relationship with Duty-Free business partners across the Greater China region
- Regularly travel to better understand the business needs of different markets and conduct competitor analysis.
- Degree holder in Merchandising/ Business Administration/ Fashion or any related discipline is highly preferred
- Minimum 8 years of retail merchandising experience, preferably with knowledge in luxury menswear, ladies wear and accessories categories
- Strong fashion sense, detail-oriented with good analytical and reporting skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must have the ability to multitask and communicate with multiple stakeholders
- Candidates with Travel Retail experience will be an advantage
- Willingness to travel up to 50% is a must
- Good command in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
The company is offering a great career progression and an attractive salary package as well as a dynamic work environment.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Hiroshi Toyota at +852 3180 4963 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.