About The Client
Our client is an international bank with APAC HQ in HK. They are now hiring a regional C&B analyst to join as part of the progressive HR team.
About The Role
Reporting into the C&B Lead, you will be responsible for:
- Implementing and administering C&B programs and initiatives across Asia Pacific region, i.e. annual salary and bonus cycle, insurance program, etc.
- Analysing market data and ensure there are internal and external equity when making recommendations to employee's C&B packages
- Supporting C&B analysis for HR new business support initiatives
- Completing competitive benchmarking analysis across the region to ensure alignment with corporate strategies and legal requirements
- Participating in and providing analysis and maintenance of C&B surveys, corporate reports
- Analysing and provide tracking on actuals on the APAC HR budget and forecast
- Any other ad-hoc duties and special assignment
- Bachelor degree from a recognized university, preferably in Human Resources of Business
- 5+ years of regional C&B experience from financial services sector, ideally banking
- Strong knowledge of C&B practies in APAC region
- Good numerical sense with experience analysing C&B market data
- Able to work as a team and with people from diverse cultures
- Committed, fast-paced, meticulous and hands-on
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and influential skills in English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christina Lau at +852 3180 4934 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.