About our Client
Our client is a well-established multinational retail brand with strong global presence. To cope with their expansion, they are now looking for a high calibre candidate to join their regional team as a Regional C&B Manager.
About the Role
Reporting to the HR Director, this incumbent will take a lead role to review the current compensation programs to ensure the rewards best practices are aligned to the business and people strategies in APAC. Working closely with senior stakeholders and HR Business Partners, you will analyse and improve current compensation schemes to ensure processes meet growing business objectives. You will design and improve compensation structure to improve remuneration competitiveness across all levels. You will review of HR policy and reward scheme to ensure all processes are consistent with regulatory requirements. You will manage the HRIS system to give user feedback to the vendor while educating internal users on important updates.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor holder in Human Resources Management/ Accountancy / Finance or other related discipline.
- Substantial prior exposures in Compensation & Benefits projects, preferably from sizeable or fast paced organisations.
- 8 years' experience in C&B or Reward specialist in MNC and have strong track record of delivering a broad range of initiatives with regional exposure
- Proactive, self-driven and energetic
- Analytical, detail-minded and number-driven
- Good command of Mandarin and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Ivy Chan at +852 3180 4922 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.