- New headcount
- Regional exposure
About our Client
Our client is a leading medical company, known as the pioneer for inventing innovative surgical technologies to cure patients around the world. With an ambitious expansion plan, they are putting a heavy emphasis on business developments at a regional level. A need for hiring an up and coming Assistant Clinical Education Manager to join this fast expanding team has arisen.
About the Role
Reporting to the Regional Clinical Education Manager, you are responsible for the planning and co-ordination of surgical products clinical education programmes for HCP and distributors on a regional scale and you will contribute to the accomplishment of company's goals and business objectives. You will have a broad scope of experience in developing and executing strategically targeted plans across the medical education spectrum, and possess a thorough understanding of learning principles, emerging educational approaches, and instructional design. You will also promote regional collaboration, publications and recommend the best practice procedures. Most importantly, you will work closely with internal and external stakeholders to penetrate new markets and increase market share.
- Degree holder in Biomedical, Science and/or other related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years' working relevant experience in the medical industry, ideally with surgical product experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; candidates with regional exposure is highly preferred
- Proficiency in Chinese and English is a pre-requisite for this role
- Frequent travel is required
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patsy Cheung at +852 3180 4917 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.