- APAC exposure
- Listed medical company
About the Client
Our client is a listed, world renowned manufacturer for high quality medical products with a long heritage in commitment in curing patients around the world. A rare opportunity has arisen and they are now looking for a Regional Compliance Officer to join their regional team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Global Compliance Officer and leading a team of 6, you will develop strategic plan and guidelines for regional compliance office for Asia Pacific region. You will develop, initiate, maintain, and revise policies and procedures to strengthen compliance operation and its related activities to prevent illegal, unethical, or improper conduct or practices. Additionally, you will establish measurements, develop and oversee control systems to prevent and identify violations of legal guidelines and internal policies while anticipating emerging trends. Lastly, you will also work with leadership team to promote a culture of continuous improvement that values standard improvement and commitment to quality.
- Bachelor's Degree, strong preference for Juris Doctorate or Master Degree
- Minimum 10 years corporate compliance exposure within medical device, pharmaceutical or diagnostics and life science multinational companies
- Solid experience and knowledge in Anti-Bribery, Anti-Fraud, Anti-Corruption, Third-Party Sales and Marketing intermediaries is highly preferred
- Ability to work strategically with demonstrated project leadership skills as well as hands-on operational approach
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Open to work related travel, approximately 25% - 30% a year
- Proficient in both Chinese and English is a prerequisite for this role
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patsy Cheung at +852 3180 4917 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.