About the Company
Our client is a global NASDAQ listed company with a significant presence in Hong Kong and South East Asia. Over many years, they have established a dominant market position in the lifestyle industry specialising in design, product development, technology wearable and manufacturing. Due to continuous global expansion, a Regional CRM Manager has risen.
About the Role
Reporting to the Digital Director and managing a team of 3, this role will provide the insight required to develop the long term strategic business plan and to make better commercial decisions which will improve customer loyalty, brand awareness and members' growth. You will work with various internal brands and provide them with insight into their data and actionable data selections for various stakeholders across all business units. The position will identify digital trends that generate actionable insights and recommendations, lay the foundations for improved understanding of consumer and customer behaviours to support the achievement of team and departmental revenue objectives.
- Degree holder preferably in Business, Marketing or Communications
- 5 years of experience in marketing with solid exposure in loyalty or CRM program, marketing communications and promotions
- Strong analytical skills with ability to leverage data to create effective offers and promotions
- Well organised, manage projects and priorities with on time, on budget delivery
- Self-starter who performs well with appropriate supervision and has a track record of producing results
- Business acumen, works effectively in professional collaborative, international environment with cross-functional teams.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.