About the client:
Our client is a multinational toy manufacturer with a strong global presence. It owns multiple well-known toy brands and the business is in organic growth. To cope with its business expansion plan in Hong Kong, they are looking for a Regional Demand Planner to support the regional business.
About the role:
- Work closely with internal teams including Sales, Marketing and Finance team on the demand planning and S&OP process;
- Conduct review and reporting on Demand & Supply planning and submit the sales forecast on a monthly basis;
- Consolidate the promotions and adjust the sales forecasts projected to increase its accuracy;
- Participate in developing reporting tools and process improvement to improve forecasting practice and systems, etc.
- Bachelor Degree holder, major in Business Administration, Operations Management, Supply Chain, Logistics or related discipline with a minimum 3 years experience in supply chain function, including demand/ supply planning, inventory planning or forecasting;
- Full professional proficiency in both English and Japanese;
- Hands on in Excel and Power-point, candidate with experience in using AS400, JDA and Cognos would be a plus;
- An independent, self-driven person, with good communication and negotiation skills;
- Strong in problem solving & analysis;
- Open to travel when required.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Nicole Tse at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.