About the Client
Our client is a leading FMCG brand with a strong presence in the region. A new opportunity now exists for a seasoned calibre to join them as Digital Marketing Lead.
About the Role
Based in Hong Kong and reporting to the VP, you will be responsible for annual digital roadmap planning for the regional markets. You will manage the digital marketing strategy for each country, coach them with corporate guidelines and thought leadership across the full digital ecosystem (web, mobile, social media, O2O). You will oversee the performance at owned, paid and earned channels, identify the areas to achieve optimal result. As the digital marketing leader at HQ, you will drive digital transformation for the key cities and roll out the successful cases to other markets. You will own the marketing budget, oversee the agencies to ensure a smooth execution of the online campaigns in the region to fulfil the annual business objectives.
To qualify, successful individual must possess:
- Degree holder in Business Management, Marketing or related disciplines
- 10+ years comprehensive digital marketing experience
- 5+ years experience from regional markets (including China) is a MUST
- Background from FMCG/Retail/Consumer durable is preferred
- Knowledge of social media, content marketing, O2O and performance marketing
- Highly analytical, fast pace, excellent project and time management skills
- Outstanding communication skills in Chinese, Mandarin and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Connie Au at +852 3180 4929 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.