- Listed Mechanical Components Manufacturer
- Regional Coverage
About the Client
Our client is a listed, world renowned manufacturer and provider of high-quality mechanical components to international automotive, industrial and medical companies. A rare opportunity has arisen, and they are now looking for a Regional Engineering Manager to join their team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Medical Technology President based in United States, you will manage a production site in China dedicated to manufacturing mechanical components for topnotch medical devices. You will oversee the daily operations of the site and manage cross functional teams such as product development, medical process engineering, production and quality to ensure site is operating efficiently and comply with all regulations. You will ensure new and existing products are executed according to QFD, medical quality management ISO13485, risk management plans, and quality targets. Lastly, you will also manage all project time-line, budgets and costs.
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline
- Minimum 10 years product development and technical knowledge and experience in the medical device industry
- Analytical, strategic with strong problem-solving skills. Must possess knowledge in risk analysis and planning techniques
- Possess strong technical knowledge and business acumen
- Excellent communication, presentation, negotiation and people management skills
- Multinational company working experience in highly preferred
- Proficient in written and spoken English is a pre-requisite for this role
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patsy Cheung at +852 3180 4917 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.