- Listed Catering Group
- Circa $1.2 million
About the Client
Our client is a listed catering group and one the dominant players in the catering industry. A rare opportunity has arisen and they are now inviting a Regional Executive Chef to join their APAC regional headquarter in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer and leading a team of regional Chefs, you will lead culinary quality and excellence in the Asia Pacific region and enable long-term expansion projects. You will develop, lead and support strategic culinary direction for the group. Working closely with Executive and Unit Chefs and Regional Director of Operations, you will implement operational plans and systems to bring in new accounts and ensure contractual obligations are met. Lastly, you will also maintain a high level of culinary standards and customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor Degree or Associate Degree in Culinary Arts
- Minimum 5 years contract catering working experience. Candidates with regional management experience is highly preferred
- Strong P&L management experience in management capacity
- Excellent knowledge in food catering trends/demands, production, hygiene, food cost control, and presentation
- Strong leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese is a pre-requisite for this role
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patsy Cheung at +852 3180 4917 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.