- New Headcount
- Regional Exposure
About the Client
Our client is a globally renowned company and a dominant leader in the catering industry. To cope with their expansion plan, they are now inviting an experienced Regional Executive Chef to join their Asia Pacific team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Commercial Director, you will work closely with Country Executive Chefs to manage the catering business in the Asia Pacific region. You will provide business direction to Country Executive Chefs to drive revenue while maintaining the highest quality and standards in all outlets. You will be responsible for approving menus created by Country Chefs and provide culinary insight into the development of new menu concepts by benchmarking with both international and local culinary market trends. Lastly, you will manage the departmental budgets and plan new projects and other developments to gain market share and achieve business goals for the region.
- Minimum 7 years' experience as an Executive Chef with Asia Pacific working experience. Candidates with aviation catering are highly preferred.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to remotely manage a regional team
- Comply with all statutory and internal HACCP requirements in the matter of hygiene and food safety
- Excellent P&L management experience with the ability to manage food and manpower costs to meet monthly business forecasts
- Attention to details, able to multi-task under pressure
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Belle Leung at +852 3180 4954 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.