Regional FP&A Manager
About our Client
Our client is an Europe based global service provider who has demonstrated strong business growth over the years. Currently, they are looking for a high calibre Manager to be responsible for FP&A for the APAC region.
About the Role
Reporting into Senior FP&A Manager, you will work independently for management reporting and Opex analysis. You will work closely with business teams and support budgeting and forecasting for APAC. You will prepare monthly reports to analyse financial performance as well as manpower allocation within APAC. Also, you will help to build dashboards and KPIs to enable a more comprehensive overview of the business to facilitate management's decision making. Last but not least, you will involve in process improvements and propose practical solutions for execution.
About the Person
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Bachelor Degree Hoider in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- HKICPA/ACCA or equivalent
- At least 5 years of FP&A experience is preferred
- External audit experience in Big 4 is an advantage
- Strong at data mining and number crunching
- Self-driven, adaptive, precise and concise
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in Cantonese, Mandarin and English
- Immediately available is an advantage
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.