- International Retail Brand
- Asia Pacific Focus
About the Company
Our client is a renowned luxury retail brand with an extensive business operations in the region. To support their further growth plan in Asia Pacific, they are hiring a seasoned FP&A talent to join their fast expanding finance team in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will be responsible for annual budget, quarterly forecast and strategic business planning for the Asia Pacific markets. You will work closely with different business stakeholders and conduct a variety of analysis regarding sales, margin and inventory. You will also assist in preparing the key performance indicators, developing management reports and making strategic recommendations to management for decision making.
About the Person
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in financial planning and analysis
- Well-versed knowledge of the retail market
- Confident, analytical and detail-minded
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership and negotiation skills
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.