About The Client
Our client is a well-established private banking group, currently hiring a seasoned Regional HR Director to lead and facilitate the development of a highly effective, strategic HR function, ensuring the organisation has the structure, culture and talent needed to deliver on program goals and effectively serve its beneficiaries.
About The Role
The incumbent will direct and facilitate the delivery of key HR services and infrastructure in line with the bank's Human Capital Strategy for efficient and effective services at multi-levels, this includes workforce planning, job performance improvement, HR capacity development etc to ensure the right talent at the right time and in the right place. You will drive the implementation and adaptation of HR regional initiatives and practices, and serve as the internal advisor and counsel to maximise staffing resources and performance, ensures economy and efficiency of work processes and contain institutional risk. As needed, serve as primary liaison for all regional HR matters. You will also perform other duties as assigned and contribute to the success of the HR department and function within the bank.
The ideal candidate will be/ have:
- Master's degree preferred, minimum 15 years of progressive HR professional experience with a minimum 5 years as a regional manager or director or equivalent education and experience
- Demonstrated success as an HR generalist supporting employee groups of 800+ employees in multiple locations within the region
- Demonstrated success in supporting key senior management and building relationships
- Broad knowledge and experience in employment law, compensation, organisational panning, organisation development, employee relations, and training and development
- Strong collaborator with effective interpersonal and analytical skills who is able to work seamlessly across countries and cultures
- Superb written and verbal communication skills required (English and Chinese)
- Capable of managing conflict and conflicting views
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christina Lau at +852 3180 4934 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.