About our Client
Our client is a reputable business solutions group with business across the globe. They are currently hiring a HR Manager for joining their Regional HR Team, responsible for project management and coordiantion for APAC HR and organizational programs.
About the Role
- Assist the Regional HR Head to develop and roll out the HR initiatives and act as a trusted partner, provide support and communication the local HR offices
- Responsible for managing the regional HR programs including review and revamp on engagement, succession planning, talent management campaign, employee policies and staff rewards program
- Plan, direct and coordinate with internal and external to ensure that project objectives are accomplished within prescribed time frames
- Control the program related risk management process & ad-hoc tasks as assigned
- Support the organization changes with the group and subsidaries
The Successful Candidate
- Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- With a minimum of 8 years of experience in HR, preferably from MNC in APAC scope
- Sounds knowledge in HR Management with a good understanding of HR practices and market trends
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills with good stakeholder management skillset
- Immediate Avaliable is highly preferred
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christy Cheng at +852 3180 4946 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.