About our Client
Our client is a reputable health care group with business across the globe. They are currently hiring a dynamic HR Manager for joining their Regional HR Team, responsible for rolling out APAC Talent Acquisition and Talent Management strategies for the business.
About the Role
- Assist the Regional HR Head to develop and roll out the talent acquisition initiatives and act as a trusted partner, provide consultative advice to stakeholders
- Lead efforts to continuously improve the talent acquisition strategies including selection process with tools, measures to diversify the talent pool, workflow streamline, employer branding activities, etc.
- Develop and lead the APAC Management Trainee program, talent management campaign, perform succession planning and talent review program across the business
- Foster staff engagement and maintain a productive, passionate, and cooperative company culture across the business
- Manage with the vendor for the talent management program including corporate training and activities
The Successful Candidate
- Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- With a minimum of 8 years of experience in Talent Acquisition and Development, preferably from MNC in APAC scope
- Sounds knowledge in HR Management with a good understanding of HR practices and market trends
- Passion to drive engagement and transformation for the business
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christy Cheng at +852 3180 4946 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.