About our Client
Our client is a marketing platform with business across the globe. They are currently hiring a dynamic HR Manager for joining their Regional HR Team, responsible for rolling out APAC Talent Development and Business Partnering strategies for the business.
About the Role
- Provide full spectrum of HR services to business including but not limited to succession planning, rewards management, performance management and staff cases handling
- Assist the Regional HR Head to develop and roll out the talent development initiatives and act as a trusted partner, provide consultative advice to stakeholder
- Drafting proposal for recommendation sharing to senior management
- Lead efforts to continuously improve the talent development strategies including management trainee program, succession planning, corporate training, talent management campaign, etc.
- Foster staff engagement and maintain a productive, passionate, and cooperative company culture across the business
The Successful Candidate
- Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- With a minimum of 8 -10 years of experience in Human Resources, preferably from MNC in APAC scope
- Sounds knowledge in HR Management with a good understanding of HR practices and market trends
- Passion to drive engagement and transformation for the business
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christy Cheng at +852 3180 4946 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.