About our client
Our client is a hospitality group with numerous presences on a global level, and they are currently looking for an ICT Manager, who is familiar with site ICT setup projects and ELV solutions.
About the role
- Overseeing the overall ICT design, proposal, research and development in all facilities/sites from the group-level aspect
- Providing design and planning on the internal ELV system of each ICT project
- Working closely with IT/Operation/Engineering/PM stakeholders to engage in opening/relocation/renovation/fitting out projects from planning, execution, delivery and roll-out
- Participating in site inspection/evaluation meeting
- Bachelor in Computer Science, Information Technology, Networking, Electronics Engineering or related disciplines
- 5 years of above relevant working experience, preferably with regional experience in designing ICT/ELV solutions for organization
- Good experience in network engineering, including data center, hardware(switch&router, server, ports), Storage, Firewall, LAN/WAN, Wifi, IT Security Tools, etc.
- Good experience in ELV solutions planning, such as AV, CCTV, IoT, Assess control systems, UPS, etc.
- Experience in site fitting-out/renovation projects is a plus
- Good command of Chinese and English
- Business travel is required
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Harry Yau at +852 3180 4936 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.