Our client is looking for a Regional Inventory Planner.
- Review and monitor current inventory
- Develop a manufacturing schedule to ensure products can meet order demand
- Work closely with Merchandising team and sales team to analyze current trends and production needs
- Prevent overstock and understock
- Create weekly inventory reports for senior managers
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain/Logistics, Finance, or related field
- At least 3 years related experience in retail industry
- High degree of proficiency Demand/Fulfillment solutions, MS Office Suite, Outlook,
- Strong analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation and planning skills
- Strong verbal and written English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Martin Tsang at +852 3180 4971 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.