About our client
Our client is a professional consulting firm with a global presence, and they are looking for an IT Manager to handle their growing business in the APAC region.
About the role
- Supervising and managing the operation of IT assets in the APAC region office, including application, system, server, network, security planning, etc.
- Providing hands-on L1/L2 support to the regional users
- Providing insights and coming up with solutions from the perspective of regional users to enhance internal IT operation standard
- Managing vendors and remote supports to deliver smooth IT operation
- Identifying training needs and conducting IT training on new technology implementation
- Managing IT assets lifecycle and IT inventory planning
- Minimum 8 years of working experience in the IT sector, with at least 3 years of experience in IT Management/Project Management/IT Service Delivery
- Diploma or above holder in Computer Science, Information Technology, Network Engineering or related discipline
- Strong experience in IT service delivery and IT infrastructure operation and supporting in a media-scale company
- Hands-on experience in providing L1/2 support and troubleshooting in an on-site and remote format
- Experience in project management and vendor management on application, infrastructure and networking security
- With experience in IT operation on the cloud environment
- With ITIL certification is a plus
- Good command of English and Chinese(Cantonese & Mandarin) is essential
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Harry Yau at +852 3180 4936 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.