About our client
Our client is a medical group with a global presence, and they are looking for a Regional IT Service Manager to handle their growing business in the APAC region.
About the role
- Supervising and managing teammates & vendors the operation of IT infrastructure in the APAC region office, including, helpdesk & service desk function, system, network & security
- Managing teammates and vendors to provide L1/L2 support to the internal users through monitoring SLA/KPI
- Handling escalated tickets from teammates or vendors when necessary
- Cooperating with the HK-based IT application team to perform projects, such as system implementation/upgrade/revamp
- Maintaining IT operation procedures and policies for efficiency enhancement, such as incident management, change management and problem management
- Bachelor or above holder in Computer Science, Information Technology, Network Engineering or related discipline
- Minimum 6 years of working experience in the IT sector, with experience in IT Management/Project Management/IT Service Delivery on a regional scale
- Strong experience in IT service delivery and IT infrastructure operation and supporting
- Hands-on experience in providing L1/2 support and troubleshooting in an on-site and remote format
- Experience in project management and vendor management on application, infrastructure and security
- With ITIL certification is a plus
- Good command of Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Harry Yau at +852 3180 4936 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.