About the Client
Headquartered in Europe, our client is a leading luxury brand focus on state-of-art craftsmanship. To cope with an aggressive business strategy, they are now seeking an ambitious individual to join them as the IT Technician looking after the IT function in the Asia Pacific region.
About the Role
Reporting to the IT Manager, you will be in charge of all IT support in Asia Pacific region and provide speedy and timely support and maintenance services. Your responsibilities will include setting up network systems and hardware for store opening, developing and modifying the SQL stored procedure according to the HQ requirements and excel macro for reporting. You will also provide support to e-Commerce system.
About the Candidate
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years solid experience in technical support and troubleshooting in Retail industry
- Experience in supporting CBR Retail software
- Knowledge in SQL (MSSQL/MySQL), VB.NET or VBA is required
- Hands-on experience in network management and MS environment
- Detail-minded, well organized, self-motivated, and able to work under pressure
- Willing to learn new system and team work
- Fluent in spoken and written English is a must
- Travel may be required
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Teresa Chan at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.