Our client is a global leading medical device manufacturer and employs over 5,000 staff worldwide. Due to business expansion plan in the region, they are looking for a Regional Logistics Manager in Hong Kong office.
- Implement the supply chain strategy and objectives in the regions/countries
- Monitor inbound shipment and coordinate the Goods Receiving
- Perform warehouse management with 3PL distribution center
- Implement and improve system interfaces with logistic partners
- Provide sales support to the business teams in the region through sales reporting and data analysis of the sales trend
- Implement, drive and improve S&OP process
- Develop operations effectiveness metrics, report performance and utilize the metrics
- Any ad hoc projects on demand
- Bachelor degree in logistics / supply chain management or related disciplines
- Minimum of 10 years working experience related to logistics, inventory controls, warehouse and transportation, forecast planning, customer service, etc.
- Concrete experience in continuous improvement projects or related process enhancement ability
- Regional experience is preferable
- Fluent communication in English and Mandarin
- Experiences in ERP system (Oracle) and EDI interfaces is preferable
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sandy Chan at +852 3180 4951 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.