- Reports to Senior Supply Chain Manager, you will manage 1 Logistics Specialist
- Manage the 3PL vendor to ensure operation effectiveness, efficiency, accuracy and cost
- Perform inventory management, including physical counting, cycle counting and aisle checks
- Billing and inventory reconciliation
- Monitor and prepare reports of transactions to facilitate billing of shippers and foreign carriers
- Manage and maintain relationship with 3PL and distributors
- Execute daily operations of distribution, inventory, import/export and order processing & execution
- Source and establish local country logistics / 3PL operations in ASEAN area, including but not limited to vendor sourcing, screening, RFP, RFQ, negotiation, contracting, system interfacing, and operation management.
- Continuous improvements in logistics model, logistics operation & 3PL performance, customer service operations and work processes
- Bachelor Degree in logistics management or related disciplines
- Minimum of 8-10 years working experience related to logistics, import/export, inventory controls, warehouse, transportation and customer service
- Concrete experience in continuous improvement projects or related process enhancement effort
- Fluent communicate in English and Mandarin
- Regional experience is preferable
- Hands on experience in computerized Oracle system is preferred
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.