About the Client
Our client is global industry leading software platform company focusing on artificial intelligence and machine learning technology. With their continuous expansion in their business, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a high-calibre professional to join the Marketing team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Marketing Director and working with local agencies, you will develop go-to-market communications strategy and tactics for channels, such as Value Added Reseller (VAR), Distributors and Alliance Partners. Working with the global team, you will create marketing strategies and events or programs that drive increased revenue and market share for channel partners while providing insight and participation in pricing discussions and marketing strategy development. Lastly, you will also meet with partners and sales management teams to learn about and understand market trends to assist partners in revenue opportunities.
- Minimum 10+ years of experience with a Bachelor degree in marketing or related discipline
- Excellent knowledge of business and marketing strategy, concepts tools and techniques, including promotions, PR, events and holistic advertising experience
- Strong knowledge of cross-channel marketing techniques such as online and digital and other direct marketing tactics in new technology or enterprise solutions
- Excellent project management ability, coordinating numerous projects
- Excellent understanding of long term market trend and customer's business performance and strategic objectives
- Ability to manage cross-functional teams/work groups
- Excellent analytical ability
- Good command in English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.