About our Client
Our client is a specialist and fast expanding medical device company with global presence and a long term business expansion plan. As part of their continued expansion plan to expand their product pipeline, they are now inviting a Regional Medical Director to lead their regional medical team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Board of Directors, and leading a team of 6, you will handle all medical enquiries from healthcare professionals and internal stakeholders for the Asia Pacific region. You will transversely work with internal stakeholders to support the generation and communication of scientific and medical insights to internal stakeholders. You will coach, train and manage the regional team's performance including KPI metrics monitoring. Lastly, you will also ensure excellence in execution of governance processes and manage team's resources and budgets.
- PhD in Science related discipline
- Minimum 10 years' medical affairs experience working in the healthcare industry, China region exposure is highly preferred
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Self-motivated and a great team player
- Multitask effectively and being able to prioritize work to meet deadlines
- Proficient in English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patsy Cheung at +852 3180 4917 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.