Our client is a renowned European luxury brand with retail stores in Hong Kong. They are currently looking for Merchandising Manager with solid experience in Women RTW/ Accessories to ensure each store in region has all of the inventory it needs to maximize product sales.
About The Role:
- Reporting to Senior Regional Merchandising Manager and overseeing the Women RTW & Accessories across APAC (10+ regions)
- Review OTB and planned sales with regional finance team and local markets
- Provide advices and strategies on seasonal launch; provide training to local team to equip with knowledge and achieve the sales target
- Coordinated with supply chain team to achieve seamless logistics of products to stores
- To attend the seasonal buying sessions in Paris to ensure the right merchandise is purchased for Asia Pacific in the right quantity to achieve targeted sales projections and sell-throughs
- Drove and improved overall planning, assortment building and allocation process.
- Monitored performance of newness & new stores to ensure proper merchandise mix.
- Managed inventory levels to support overall sales/inventory plans, as well as the marketing and merchandising strategies.
- Analysed and improved store/country replenishment frequency and sales performance. Partnered with Allocation and Inventory Management team to review business and identify the opportunities and needs for all Asia markets.
- Bachelor's degree in business or other related disciplines
- Prior experience in merchandising managerial management, preferred worked in retail and luxury industry with regional
- Solid experience with extensive knowledge in women's wear
- Fluent in both English and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese)
- Dynamic individuals with strong passion in fashion
- Strong leadership and willing to take on new challenges
** Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Ophelia Wong at +852 3180 4931 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.