About Our Client
Our client is a well-established logistics provider with a global business presence. They are now looking for a passionate individual to join them as the Regional Officer focusing on providing support on global mobility related task.
About Our Role
- In partnership with outside immigration counsel, responsible for managing visa filings
- Communicate immigration requirements, government procedures, and case processing times to HR business partners, associates and managers
- Manage end-to-end processes for all mobility programs
- Assist with prioritizing and managing immigration timelines, including renewals and expiration dates
- Work with Global Mobility vendors (immigration, tax, relocations, etc.) to initiate assignment benefits.
- Work with internal partners including Corporate Tax, Payroll, and Human Resources to coordinate international assignment logistics as needed.
- Participate in ad-hoc projects
The Successful Candidate
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources Management, or other related disciplines
- At least 3 years working experience in regional HR support
- Strong communication skills and able to work independently
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Proficiency in MS office
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Aylie Lai at +852 3180 4970 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.